VFX Production Coordinator
Remote / Virtual
The Production Manager manages the scheduling and reporting elements of our domestic and international co-productions. Working closely with our creative team, suppliers and international animation studios, the Production Manager will revise production and post-production schedules and tracks weekly progress against the production plan. With a thorough knowledge of 2D/3D animation with basic live action pipelines, the production manager will analyze, communicate and resolve production issues to avoid scheduling and cost over-runs. A pro-active team-player, the production manager works with our partners to determine best practices and to create efficient work-flows.
• Update production schedules
• Must be an expert at tracking assets and deliveries from vendor to vendor.
• Create and distribute weekly production reports and analyze external reports from partners and vendors.
• Recommend best practices for production work-flows and technologies.
• Attend production meetings and conference calls, trouble-shooting potential scheduling and technical issues and facilitating positive outcomes.
• Work closely with the production team
• Animation production management or producing experience is required.
• At least 5 years in a Senior Coordinator Role/Assistant Production Manager or Production Management role with a proven track record in television series production having completed several show cycles.
• Must be able to demonstrate experience working with a complex animation/live action hybrid pipeline through to Post.
• Diploma or degree in production or media preferred.
• Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel required
• Familiarity with asset management systems required.
What you’ll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
• Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event.
• Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.