Remote / Virtual
• The HRIS Analyst will train staff on databases and acts as the primary contact for end-user questions related to systems.
• Develop and maintain human resources-related reports and responding to a variety of data requests from across the organization.
• Resolve system processing issues and identify process enhancements required to improve operational efficiencies
• Problem-solving of various scopes where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors
• Designing and preparing reports for employee data contained in the HRIS in response to requests from users within Human Resources and from users in other departments
• Ensuring data integrity and following quality control measures for data accuracy
• Resolving HRIS System issues; acts as ''troubleshooter'' for HRIS. Works with IT, Payroll, Billing, vendors, and others in setting up tables and defining data fields to ensure proper reporting of data;
• Interact with IT staff in order to resolve HRIS issues as well as support upgrades, patches, testing, and other technical projects as assigned
• Developing training and documentation of system use for HRIS users. Design user-friendly processes, guidelines, and documentation
• Overseeing all system upgrades and system additions in partnership with the IT department
• Ensuring all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in business or information technology
• Minimum 5 years' experience implementing Ultimate (UltiPro) in a global organization
• Experience in configuring and implementing new modules
• Excellent trouble shooting and communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Highly organized and attentive to details
• Proven track record for delivering projects on time.
What you'll be a part of:
• Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
• Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event.
• Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo3ox-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.