Broadcast Delivery Coordinator
London, United Kingdom
Entertainment One (eOne) specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family brands; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep dedication to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kids entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; global hit PJ Masks; newly-launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers.
Responsible for devising, communicating and coordinating specific programming tactics for linear and non-linear content roll-out as part of a global content distribution strategy to ensure maximum exposure of all our brands on all platforms in full coordination with Content Sales, Global Brand Management, Local Brand Marketing Team and Hasbro Consumer Products.
Act in a content consultant capacity for broadcast partners, advising all Programming Leads on optimal content launch and roll-out, executing distribution with relevant businesses, and supporting with expertise specific to content distribution and roll out.
Model content distribution scenario planning across all brands in order to drive decision making with senior stakeholders.
• Responsible for delivering comprehensive programming & distribution plans that will help to deliver agreed business objectives.
• Accountable for giving advice and recommendations to Global Brand Management, Local Brand Marketing, Hasbro Consumer Products and broadcast & distribution partners on all aspects of content launch and roll-out including strategy and performance.
• Monitor the scheduling of eOne Family Brands shows on linear channels and the offer of the Programs on digital platforms in the key Markets and keep the Content Sales Team updated about the status of the presence of eOne Family Brands titles in order to be sure that we are maximizing the exposure and applying the right strategy.
• Track performance and strategy of the competitor kids shows and share the info with the Content Sales Team and the Global Brand Management in order to be updated on the landscape.
• Work closely with the Research Team to analyze the performance of eOne Family Brands Shows and understand the audience.
• Background in linear/non-linear Programming and global Content Strategy at a major Kids entertainment Company
• Sophisticated understanding of the children's audience
• Proven track record in making and following through on strategic recommendations relating to content and scheduling
• Experience of setting and implementing VOD and programming strategies
• Proven track record in interpreting data
• Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
• Experience in working with global teams
• Minimum manager level experience
• Self-starter with ability to take initiative and manage own workloads
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re80q0-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.