About Entertainment One
eOne brings to market both original and existing content, sourcing IP from Hasbro's portfolio of 1500+ brands, and through a diversified network of creative partners and eOne companies.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an excellent understanding of the TV and Film scripted community in the UK. You will be well connected with agents, writing talent and Broadcasters. You will also have a track record in the industry, particularly in development and demonstrate a knowledge of the UK Scripted ecosystem.
In addition, you will have a genuine passion for TV drama and be a real creative who wants to build up a slate of ideas that can compete in the global commercial TV marketplace.
• Develop and oversee the development for original scripted TV Drama
• Form strategic relationships with writers, directors, agents, producers, and Broadcasters in order to grow and advance our development slate
• Develop scripts, interact with writers, strategize with buyers, and oversee production where required
• Seek out new projects and gather information as related to buyers and their needs
• Excellent communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization and in the wider drama community
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, under pressure and with tight and multiple deadlines
• When requested for meetings and production. Some international travel
• Demonstrable experience directly in the television industry
• Previous experience working with Independent Entertainment Companies within the UK is considered an asset
• Well networked within the television industry
• Development and Production of television shows an asset
• Proficient in MS applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Excellent organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
• Attention to detail in all areas of work
• Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time
• Confident in preparing and conducting presentations
What you'll be a part of…
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
• Be inspired: regular film screenings and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp0m8e-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.