Legal Entity Controller
Position Summary: Supervise ongoing outbound deliveries to eOne clients as per the terms of each deal, including sourcing foreign-language assets as required.
• Film and Television Outbound delivery for assigned windows, which may include PTV/SVOD/AVOD/FTV/hotels/airlines/trains clients;
• International distribution, including select Sierra/Affinity and Seville International titles.
• Create/source foreign language assets, including CC/SDH files as required;
• Assist with Vault consolidation and catalogue content ingest projects, including tape digitization and assets research, on as needed basis;
• Assist Senior Manager with administrative tasks as required.
• Perfectly bilingual (French and English);
• College or University degree preferred;
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in media and entertainment industry.
Knowledge & Skills
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task efficiently and work independently;
• Understanding of postproduction process, global platform/broadcaster technical specifications and delivery timeframes;
• Understanding of International Distribution (e.g. formats, technical specifications and delivery processes)
• Good communicator (verbal and written);
• Organized and systematic with an eye for detail;
• Working knowledge of data-processing tools, including but not limited to Excel, Word and Photoshop.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d983wm-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.