The Coordinator, Development, Scripted TV will provide professional support to TV executives in the Santa
Monica office by acting as liaison and organizational manager for the production company first-look/overall deals
and the scripted TV department. The successful candidate will be polished and professional, with exceptional time
management and organizational skills. The candidate will be positive and resourceful with an energetic demeanor.
• Assist in covering first-look and overall deals by tracking incoming and outgoing material/IP, writers, and
• Create weekly development report for the first-look and overall deals.
• Assist in managing the project submission process and upkeep of submission logs/track payments
• Coordinate and interface with other departments including but not limited to; marketing, business affairs,
legal, PR, creative, production, and post-production teams
• Shadow creative projects as requested/interested and participate in the notes process
• Contribute as a member of the scripted tv department to ensure group success, including working closely
with Creative Assistants and Creative Coordinators on the team and across the company as needed
• Previous entertainment industry experience is required
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Resourceful and pro-active with the ability to work independently and function well within a team
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks/priorities under tight time frames
• Demonstrate strong independent judgment and a high degree of interpersonal effectiveness to be able to
deal with stakeholders across various levels of the organization
• Administrative skills and knowledge of computer packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook is
What you'll be a part of:
• Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
• Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event.
• Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyojpp-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.