The Contracts Administrator will provide professional and confidential support to two SVPs in the Business & Legal Affairs, Film department. The successful candidate will be polished and professional, with exceptional time management and organizational skills. The candidate will be positive and resourceful with an energetic demeanor and the ability to provide outstanding assistance.
• Work across multiple time zones to support the different schedules of the executives.
• Proactively manage the executives' calendar
• Screen incoming requests to determine priority level, including phone calls, visitors and incoming mail
• Schedule internal and external meetings and coordinate conference calls including multi-party, multi-time zone, and video calls
• Support with weekly team meeting notes
• Contribute to special projects and department initiatives as assigned
• Develop and maintain relationships with all internal departments and external clients
• Prepare monthly expense reports for review & submit to accounting for approval
• Provide administrative support as it relates to contracts including finding documents, clause look up, managing signature processes, etc.
• Support in producing and/or tracking of various administrative documents and department databases.
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least two years of relevant experience supporting a high-level executive in Business and Legal Affairs
• Business and Legal Affairs related entertainment industry exposure/experience is preferred.
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks under tight time frames
• A self-starter who can work both independently and function well within a team
• Demonstrate strong independent judgment and a high degree of interpersonal effectiveness to be able to deal with stakeholders across various levels of the organization
• Ability to manage efficiently in a fast-paced environment and ensure deadlines are met by prioritizing workflow
• Strong people and conflict management skills
• Positive, collaborative team player
• Demonstrated discretion and confidence dealing with highly sensitive matters
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re5v32-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.