eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony, Equestria Girls and Jem; as well as action-adventure brands Transformers and Power Rangers.
The Contracts Administration Assistant is responsible for assisting with the smooth running of the contracts administration for eOne Family Brands around the world for both content sales and content creation as well as assisting the contracts management where required.
The Contracts Administration Assistant will be required and must be confident to communicate with different levels of stakeholders.
Assist with the ongoing execution of the contracts administration:
• Getting agreements signed (via DocuSign or hard copies), scanning and naming of files in accordance with the internal naming convention.
• Liaising with the Team in Rhode Island and Hong Kong regarding the shipment of original documents.
• Updating databases, including the WIP and Licence Agreement Register.
• Returning hard copies and soft copies internally and to licensees and other business partners.
• Sending out the Returned Contracts Folder as well as distribution e-mails for the eOne and Hasbro catalogue sales and productions.
• Logging onto Frog Box cloud server to download production agreements and inputting these on the production tracker and getting translations for certain agreements.
Assist with the contracts administration project following the split between CP and Family Brands:
• Execute the implementation of one process when the catalogues merge and a single new entity will be able to grant the rights across both the eOne and the Hasbro catalogues.
• Review WIP and Licence Agreement Register process as required.
• Review Returned Contracts Folder and distribution of agreements process as required.
• Regular audit of all active content sales agreements regarding correct filling and naming.
• Review filing and naming of all content creation agreements as required.
Rightsline Contracts Management System Assistance:
• Be familiar with Rightsline to be able to assist where necessary the Contract & Rights Manager and the sales team
Authorisation Letters/Certificates of Origin/Beneficial Ownership Letters
Assist with all aspects of Authorisation Letters/Certificates of Origin/Beneficial Ownership Letters:
• Work with Contracts Administration Coordinator as well as Content Sales lawyers to issue Authorisation Letters/Certificates of Origin/Beneficial Ownership Letters, including:
• checking the details.
• naming and saving such documentation in the relevant folder(s).
• assisting with the translation of such documentation.
• Assisting in putting together presentations and reports where required.
• Arranging for translations.
• Assist SVP, Business Affairs and Contracts Administration Assistant with projects in the future.
• Prior experience working in contracts administration is required, preferably within the media environment
• Prior experience working with contracts, preferably familiarity with a variety of commercial media agreements (TV, digital and production etc) and/or trademarks/copyright
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Strong IT skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to work to set deadlines
• Ability to work within a team and use individual initiative when necessary
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxy14-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.