A highly organized team player with an attention to detail and an understanding of deadlines and animation processes, the Production Coordinator is a vital part of the creative/ production team. The coordinator is primarily responsible for setting up voice recordings and talent and writer contracting. The coordinator uses excellent communication skills to represent eOne to our partners, broadcasters and stakeholders, fielding enquiries and referring them to the appropriate team members. By distributing notes, production media, status reports and materials trackers, the coordinator creates a link between in-house team members, broadcasters, suppliers and partners
• Prepare, distribute and file scripts, auditions, designs, animatics, rough and fine cuts, production reports and other production materials according to the distribution matrix.
• Initiate writers’ contracts. Communicate with accounts payable on payment due to writers.
• Book casting and recording sessions and prepare and process Actra contracts for payment. Liaise with record team and record studio to make sure schedules are communicated to agents, talent and crew and ensure that materials are available for record dates.
• Assist Producers to track pickups and ADR for each episode from script, through animatic and post production to make sure that the approved dialogue takes are passed on to the relevant departments.
• Assist Producers to request clearance reports, track clearance issues from script through to post production to ensure that all matters are resolved and communicated to the project team.
• File, track and distribute broadcaster notes.
• Ensure that record scripts, as recorded scripts and fine cut scripts are prepared as needed.
• Set-up and maintain production files and asset storage.
• Assist Producers to update and distribute production reports generated within the department, and by vendors and partners.
• Create and update credit lists as directed by Producers and other production staff.
• Set up meetings and conference calls for creative and production teams and other administration duties as required.
• • Familiarity with ACTRA collective bargaining agreement and experience with ACTRA contracting required.
• Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of animation processes and pipelines and ability to read animation schedules and production reports.
• Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Final Draft and Excel required.
• 1-2 years experience required, preferably in a studio setting.
• Diploma or degree in production or media preferred.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.