This is a fantastic role for a video professional who loves sports betting just as much as growing an engaged audience. We need somebody who wants to roll up their sleeve and build something amazing with us. The Sports Betting live Video Producer will 1) own the visual presentation of our livestream sports betting podcasts so our first-class betting content stands out amongst the noise to capture and excite an audience 2)
own the post production after the live shows so the most compelling moments are properly clipped and distributed to further amplify our programing's reach.
In this role, you will oversee all livestream video production of RADIO.COM's sports betting podcasts to deliver a premium quality presentation of daily broadcasts to RADIO.COM's digital platforms. This role is also responsible for identifying and clipping the best moments for video syndication partners, social platforms, owned and operate websites, and sponsorship partners.
The right person for this position has a passion for the growing legalized sports betting industry, experience with live video production, and experience with digital video post production and distribution.
• Own the presentation for sports betting livestream shows to elevate the quality with the purpose to grow our video audience and excite sponsors
• Pre-Production: work alongside Sports Betting Executive Producer, Producers and Hosts to receive daily show plans in order to create clean, compelling video and graphic elements before every show
• Build a library of evergreen video elements that can be used multiple times
• With support from junior show producers, oversee and assist in pre-production as well as post-production of the show to include identifying clips, clip titling, and publishing that follow RADIO.COM, SEO and social media best practices, as directed by the Sports Supervising Producer.
• Serve as show livestream Director to ensure smooth livestream broadcasts, efficient communication with hosts, and on-the-fly troubleshooting when necessary
• Be a liason to the RADIO.COM Supervising Producer, Sports Managing Editor, and Regional Leads to facilitate integration of sports betting livestream clips into daily sports coverage
• Properly identify and deliver clips to video syndication partners
• Bachelor's Degree in Video Production or a related field
• At least 3-5 years experience producing live broadcasts for television or digital
• Experience owning communication with various stakeholders, many who may be remote
• Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (emphasis on Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects)
• Experience running a digital livestream or television studio / control room video production system
• Creative eye for attention-grabbing show graphics
• Ability to identify compelling sports betting content that would stand out on social/digital platforms
• Ability to quickly edit clips from live broadcasts for distribution via social, O&O, and other digital platforms
• Knowledge of how to craft impactful video titles and descriptions with SEO and social media best practices in mind
• Ability to work in-person at Entercom's Philadelphia headquarters
• Flexibility to work odd hours and weekends, especially during tentpole sporting events
• Flexibility to travel when special sports betting show opportunities arise
• Complete grasp of right management: learning, identifying, and knowing which content can and cannot be used on specific platforms
• A self starter who is comfortable stepping into a new role and making it their own
• This role has no direct reports but requires a disposition that can appropriately supervise and lead when their experience and expertise is called upon as well as be a team player with stakeholders across multiple business areas.
• The ability to stay calm and cool under pressure in a live video environment
When you apply, please share a reel or link to previous livestream productions or you will not be considered for this role
RADIO.COM is Entercom's integrated digital platform where consumers discover and connect live with premium, curated content powered by over 235 highly rated, locally programmed radio stations and their websites, over 3,000 podcasts, audio on demand, and exclusive content across entertainment, music, news and sports. RADIO.COM offers anytime, anywhere access through our mobile app and website, home listening devices including Amazon Alexa, Echo and FireTV, Control4, Cortana, Google Home, Play and Chromecast, Grace Digital, Roku, and Sonos, as well as automotive dashboards and game consoles.
RADIO.COM Sports is the union of national coverage of major sports with the best network of local radio experts in sports media, including iconic stations such as WFAN, WEEI, and WIP. RDC Sports brings breaking news, exclusive interviews, and hard-hitting opinion on the biggest stories in sports through the lens of the authoritative local voices who know the players and teams better than anyone else.
RADIO.COM and RADIO.COM Sports are part of Entercom, a leading media and entertainment company, and one of the two largest radio broadcasters in the U.S.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.