We are looking for an experienced media professional for a key role in a growing department. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to provide strategy and support for sales teams incorporating all media tactics Entercom has to offer. The Entercom portfolio consists of broadcast, streaming and on-demand audio, including our industry leading podcast network, as well as assets and capabilities that include social, video, OTT, email, search, display and experiential advertising. The ideal candidate will also provide leadership and direction to a team of campaign managers, who work to ensure that campaigns are delivered seamlessly. Our team has an exciting start-up feel supported by the confidence and resources of a well-established media company.
This role will work hand-in-hand with Entercom's Account Executives across the country to understand customer objectives and design programs that deliver results. Integrated Sales Planners are pillars to success; acting as product experts from Digital to OTA, Events and more.
Candidates should be proficient in strategy, media planning, and understand how to price media elements that maximize value and profit for the business's needs while achieving the customer's budget requirements. This role requires someone who can seamlessly interact cross-departmentally and with sellers and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Proactively create strategic recommendations to develop best-in-class media campaigns leveraging any/all of Entercom's assets including but not limited to: streaming audio, podcasts, broadcast radio (spot and network), social, email & display advertising
• Proficiency in pulling avails and pricing from internal systems for all media tactics
• Possess the ability to understand customers and their needs, identify the best solutions to solve business objectives, and build a win-win media plan in support of that goal
• Collaborate with internal partners and sales teams on pitch development and strategy
• Achieve a thorough understanding of internal systems so as to effectively and efficiently respond to client requests in a timely fashion
• Embrace a team-oriented culture by helping to oversee our growing team of Campaign Managers, whose role is to provide executional, post-sale support across all media channels
• Immerse yourself in Entercom's media tactics and Advanced Audio capabilities. Understand how Entercom's media tactics will achieve the clients marketing goals
• Collaborate with Account Executives and Project Managers to customize integrated solutions for clients in the form of: complex white sheets, media plans and presentations.
• Obtain research and case studies for sales presentations as needed
• BS/BA degree
• 2+ years of media experience at a media company, publisher and/or ad agency
o Strong digital experience preferred
o Audio experience a bonus
• 1 year of Digital Media Planning experience for a media company strongly preferred
• Experience with DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) a plus
• Experience with Email Marketing a plus
• Experience with Wide Orbit a plus
• Radio background a plus
• Strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite with Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment with revolving deadlines
• Ability to identify and solve problems, create and innovate on behalf of clients and multitask