Radio and Digital Sales Consultant
Entercom Radio and Digital operates 5 local radio stations in Rochester, NY. The corporate Inside Sales, advertising appointment setting department is located in the Entercom Rochester facilities. This department calls and emails into over 40 Entercom radio markets in the U.S. to make appointments for the local sales team in each of those market.
The Inside Sales Operations Manager reports directly to the Inside Sales Manager, helping to oversee an Inside Sales call center of 10-20 Sales Development Representatives.
• Salesforce-Lead maintenance and reporting
• Recruitment, hiring, training and onboarding of new Sales Development Representatives
• Daily mailbox maintenance, responding to and delegating incoming leads
• Inside Sales liaison for the Entercom outside sales team and market leaders
• Report tracking and maintenance daily
• Appointment oversight and tracking daily
• Coaching of Sales Development Representatives and outside sales representatives
• Experience with Salesforce and Excel
• Digital marketing or sales experience
• Call center experience
• Coaching and training experience
• A valid driver's license and satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check
• Employee focused, positive culture management philosophy
• 2+ years of Sales or call center management experience
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Ability to multi-task
• Adaptable to change and evolving processes and procedures
• Thrives in a team management environment
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers