Entercom Portland's legendary classic rock station 92.3 KGON is looking for a digital content and social media superstar to join Terry Boyd's World weekday mornings. Creative? Early adopter? Understand digital engagement? Do you have more memes than pictures of your dog on your phone? Want to live in the Pacific Northwest? We'd love to talk to you.
• Strong social media/digital/video skills
• Must be able to strategically filter content
• Understand, embrace and engage KGON listeners
• Organizational skills a must
• Ability to write creative daily blogs, social media posts and host daily videos
• Must be comfortable being the ''face'' of the brand onsite and digitally
• VoxPro/Adobe/Pro-Tools/Wide Orbit (or similar) experience preferred
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.