Beverly Hills, CA
The Endeavor Analytics team is seeking a motivated, data-driven Valuation Coordinator with a passion for sports and entertainment to join their team. The Coordinator will work on sponsorship valuation and custom consulting projects for brands, professional sports teams, leagues, facilities/venues, events, municipalities, and other sports industry clients.
• Provide key inputs to valuation reports, including various platform data pulls, project analyses, and coordination as directed
• Become an expert in utilizing syndicated research tools across multiple platforms, including TV, onsite, digital, print, radio, social media, and more
• Conduct sponsorship and endorsement valuations and analyses for brands, professional sports teams, leagues, facilities/venues, events, municipalities, etc., in concert with or at the direction of the Analysts, Managers, and Directors.
• Communicate and coordinate with colleagues across various departments to develop holistic reports for internal and external clients
• Engage and maintain positive business relationships with third party vendors whose products / data will be needed to effectively complete projects
• Work in conjunction with the entire valuation team to build reports, proposals and other documents with extraordinary attention to detail, consistency and grammar
• Become a trusted advisor to internal and external clients through understanding their business challenges and building valuation and insight based solutions
• Ability to establish and maintain an honest and effective working relationship with the Endeavor team and clients
• Act as a key member of the Endeavor Analytics team and become an essential piece in maintaining our position within Endeavor, as well as externally, as an expert in sponsorship valuation and consulting
• Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage, clean, and analyze large datasets
• Sets the highest possible standards and goals at all times
• Candidate should be hard-working, innovative, enthusiastic, creative, smart, professional, resilient, and driven
• Bachelor's Degree required. Concentrations inclusive of statistics, economics, marketing, financial modeling, sports business and/or revenue projections is a plus
• Successful candidate should have a strong analytical foundation. Sports management/marketing/analytics, management consulting, and/or related internship or job experience is preferred
• Data-driven thinker who can apply equations to custom projects to derive empirical solutions
• Other necessary qualifications and characteristics
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Knowledge and understanding of sports business industry
• Strong research and evidence-based insights skills
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.