Sr. Finance Analyst - Reporting & Accounting
Beverly Hills, CA
Role: Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting & Accounting
Reports to: Manager, Financial Reporting & Accounting
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Company Description: Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape. Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today's changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
Endeavor Content has been behind over 100 projects annually that have garnered numerous awards and commercial success. Endeavor Content's recent projects include films ''The Lost Daughter'' and ''Just Mercy''; television series ''See'', ''Killing Eve'' and ''Nine Perfect Strangers''; Rihanna's ''Savage x Fenty Fashion Show'' special; and live event ''Rocketman Live.''
Endeavor Content (EC) is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
EC is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting & Accounting to join its Finance team reporting to the Manager, Financial Reporting & Accounting. The candidate will play a large role in the day-to-day and month-end close activities for the department, including recording of journal entries and preparation of reconciliations.
• Maintain bank reconciliations, research cash transactions and variances
• Prepare and record assigned month-end journal entries
• Prepare support schedules and month-end account reconciliations
• Complete account research and variance analysis on assigned accounts
• Compile and update reporting packages and financial reporting files
• Collaborate with finance team to ensure completeness and accuracy of information
• Assist with requests from Treasury, Finance, Tax, internal and external audit
• Other ad hoc projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree preferred in Accounting. CPA progress preferred.
• 2-3 years of experience in entertainment industry or in a related field
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Problem solver with strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage competing priorities
• Ability to adapt and learn new tasks quickly
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience with SAP or other ERP software
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.