Beverly Hills, CA
This role is an integral part of the HR team focused on building best in class rotational programs and developing early career talent at the Assistant level with a future path to Agent within WME. Key responsibilities include strategy development, execution, and continuous improvement of rotational development programs. This role will partner closely with internal stakeholders including business leaders and HR functions to understand talent needs, ensure programmatic experiences and milestones are met, robust talent pipelines are developed and maintained, and talent demand is fulfilled. This person will drive change and foster productive and cross-functional relationships across the organization.
• Manages the placement, development, mentorship, and career journey of Rotational Assistants and Coordinators within the agency with a focus on building future leaders.
• Partners and collaborates with BU leaders and HRBPs to develop an understanding of current and future business priorities and talent needs. Ensures programmatic journey, milestones and rotational experiences also align and support business needs.
• Executes program milestones including rotations, placement, performance management, communications, program events, and off-boarding. In partnership with DE&I, evaluates program practices ensuring they are inclusive.
• Oversees the day-to-day operational aspects of rotational assignments -- open position reporting, posting internal openings, facilitating internal candidate interviews, candidate selection and placement.
• Partners with HR and program partners to deliver clear and timely communication on program initiatives and milestones to key stakeholders and the agency.
• Serves as a coach and advisor to entry level talent during their program journey ensuring a positive experience and fostering a high level of engagement. Ensures program participants are connected to internal resources, including mentors throughout their experience.
• Leads regularly scheduled career journey and performance check-in discussions with program participants, ensuring they are on track and their preferred areas of business are captured for future rotations and placement.
• Actively identify and plan for high potential talent acceleration into Trainee programs in partnership with HRBPs, L&OD and Trainee Committee.
• Develops, implements, and manages rotational assistant program feedback, metrics, and scorecards, highlighting successes and opportunities. Uses feedback and analysis to drive programmatic improvements.
• In partnership with Early Careers Talent Acquisition team, supports the attraction and conversion of talent. Assists with building a diverse pool of candidates from external talent pools (e.g., select academic programs, alumni networks, etc.) and attends select recruitment events. Provides insight into the evaluation and success rate of recruitment sources for the program
• Provides the Talent Acquisitions team with insight into future vacancies and areas of turnover to support pipelining efforts.
• Exhibits and models a continuous improvement mindset by challenging the status quo, encouraging program innovation, developing program practices, and seeking out new ways to enhance the program and its value to the business. Exercises influence to gain buy-in.
• Any other duties that may be within scope of the role.
ESSENTIAL JOB KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE and PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• Substantial early careers recruiting and program management experience
• Experience working in a global organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills
• Strong sense of teamwork; ability to build and effectively manage internal and external relationships, and dynamic interpersonal skills
• Must be a creative thinker and flawless executor who can thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
• Flexibility and awareness on how to partner with cross functional partners and business leaders
• Ability to exercise consummate professionalism and posses an aptitude for agility
• Resourceful and proactive, with excellent organizational skills
• Ability to thrive in a changing work environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking.
• Excellent computer skills and experience working with MS Office products; Workday experience is a plus
• Confident speaking in public and managing strong business personalities.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8708x-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.