Overall Scope of Role
Sr. Manager, Sports Experiences is primarily focused on the management and execution of both Executives and guests of at On Location Experiences. The Manager supports Directors and works closely with other Managers and Coordinators across departments to create a positive and efficient environment focused on executing with excellence.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• To create, execute and manage a uniquely customized, world-class concierge service reserved for the On Location Executive Leadership team and their business partners, rights-holders, board members, owners, VIP+ clientele, and future partners. Supporting On Location Executive Leadership and their business objectives through strategically showcasing one-of-a-kind experiences in service, hospitality, and entertainment
Specific Job Responsibilities
Executive Event Management
• Oversee and manage Executive team and invited guests from pre-travel to post-travel
• Budget creation and management
• Prepare customized invitations, agendas, itineraries, and dashboards
• Work with vendors to plan and implement events, providing exceptions services, meeting financial objectives.
• Manage the planning and communication of lodging, travel, and ground transportation logistics
• On-site Event office setup, equipment needs & IT support
• Confirm necessary credentials, venue access, and on-site tours
• Coordinate private meeting and or dining
• Coordinate overall Executive program plans per event with internal department leads.
• Assist team with executive gifting
• Coordinate OL Executive team and their invited guests to events
• Synchronize multi-phase project logistics for group meetings and events, including vendor and site selection, audio-visual equipment, catering, meeting and guest room registration, budget management, and invoice reconciliation
• Liaison between Executive team and staff re entertaining of clients
Administrative & Other Responsibilities
• Conduct internal planning meetings with necessary parties, regularly.
• Always provide leadership / feedback on process development / improvement.
• Proven experience as a working manager who excels in a fast-paced environment, handles pressure well and is self-motivated to accomplish assigned tasks timely and efficiently.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1bx2x-3-236-146-28-42 in your application.