The role of the Senior Consolidation Accountant is to produce accurate US GAAP consolidated financial reporting for Endeavor, including the preparation of related footnotes on a quarterly basis and performing varied accounting and analysis activities of a complex nature. This team member will provide technical leadership to other accounting team members and help set a tone of strong internal controls and timeliness in financial reporting within the global finance function. The individual will identify value-added opportunities to better serve the businesses and senior management, including identifying opportunities and making recommendations for improvement.
• Assist in planning, preparing and reviewing the Company's monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated financial statements, along with preparing detailed backup support and work papers.
• Maintain or review consolidation accounts and related activities for the preparation of consolidated financial statements.
• Support preparation of Company's consolidated cash flow statement and equity roll forward.
• Preparation of business unit reporting package and balance sheet reviews for distribution and review of completed templates for use in preparing total company balance sheet and income statement analytics.
• Assist in drafting footnotes to consolidated financial statements and prepare related supporting schedules.
• Coordinate with global controllers to gather information for various financial analyses.
• Support the external audit of the Company's financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Undertake special projects as requested by the Supervisor (i.e. researching newly issued Accounting Standards, assisting with the implementation of the Company's global ERP system, ad hoc and financial analysis, systems upgrades, etc.)
Required and/or Preferred Knowledge and Competencies
• Bachelors or Master's Degree in Accounting
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• External reporting, consolidation accounting, cash flow statement, equity accounting and foreign currency translation experience and understanding the complexities thereof (including intercompany eliminations) required
• Strong analytical skills
• Proven strong technical accounting background and research skills (US GAAP)
• Experience working with multinational companies
• Knowledge of internal control procedures and the ability to design and maintain related internal controls
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills and the ability to work proactively in teams with a high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and balance work in a face-paced, deadline-oriented environment with high level of responsibility and ownership.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office , and a working knowledge of financial systems, statements and reports required
• Advanced capabilities in Excel required
• Minimum 5 years of public accounting or related financial reporting experience preferred
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r72pq9-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.