Endeavor is seeking a Manager, Recruiting. This position will lead full lifecycle recruitment: sourcing, interviewing, and actively filling positions. You will also act as a project lead for select recruiting initiatives and deliver functional reporting for business you support and across HR Business Partners.
The primary focus will be active recruiting - you will partner with business leads and HRBPs to fill positions of varying levels, from Coordinator to Senior Director, for our West Coast divisions including UFC, Professional Bull Riding, and enterprise corporate functions such as Human Resources, Analytics, Legal and Finance.
You are a strong generalist recruiter, able to tackle a broad range of position types and levels for a variety of different businesses - from event sales and marketing to research analysts. You are an experienced, responsive, and adaptable recruiter with least 4 years of direct recruiting experience. You are agile and compatible with high-growth, fast-paced environments with shifting needs. You keep hiring managers updated and candidates engaged with a high level of courtesy and professionalism and enjoy all channels of recruiting - from networking to outreach to reviewing inbound applications.
• Partner with business leads and HRBPs to fill open positions
• Network extensively with all potential talent across all levels
• Shape initiatives specific to these aimed at building diverse talent pools and supporting Endeavor in delivering our diversity, equity and inclusion goals
• Establish position needs, business priorities, and manage expectations with both candidates and hiring manager(s)
• Create a roadmap and communicate progress / projects that support the strategy with leaders and peers
• Design, implement and maintain the appropriate processes, tools, systems and training necessary to scale and support a world-class team
• Work with Human Resources Team leaders to align goals and processes related to Recruiting, such as compensation, diversity, and analytics
• Manage vendor and agency relationships
• Develop and implement employer branding strategies and refine our value proposition as our business evolves
• Exercise curiosity and conduct research into competitors and market place to target passive talent
• Deliver reports, both system based as well as Excel based, related to recruitment activity, requisition priorities, and challenges
• Assess candidates to ensure qualification and profile match
• Conduct confidential interviews and follow-up references
• Present shortlisted candidates and provide profile summaries
• Work closely with HRBPs and Finance to job offer guidance and to facilitate the negotiation and offer process to successful completion
• Established and experienced recruiter happy to work at all levels
• Highly developed communication and presentation skills
• Possesses a comprehensive understanding of all recruitment processes and techniques
• Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS) and HRIS
• Excellent knowledge of candidate selection methods and sourcing tools
• Excellent knowledge in area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)
• Possessor of keen business acumen and market insight
• Effective negotiation and influencing skills
• Must operate with the highest level of integrity and confidentiality
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvo6jn-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.