Summer Virtual Intern - Media Associate Program - Human Resources Department
Remote / Virtual
Endeavor is seeking a Learning & Organizational Development Manager.
As a manager on our global Learning and Organizational Development team, you'll be responsible for shaping the employee experiences through professional and career development programs that support employee growth. This includes building a world-class onboarding experience for new hires and helping all employees across the world better understand our business. You'll partner with internal stakeholders to design, develop and promote these programs that apply a blended approach to learning: classroom and eLearning sessions, video, case studies, action learning, peer coaching and other learning tools. This role is key to serving a global audience with the learning and development they need to succeed in their current role and grow their career at Endeavor.
• Envision, Develop, Implement and Manage the onboarding and new hire experience for employees,
• Design pre-hire and 30/60/90-day onboarding activities and processes to create an exceptional onboarding experience and ensure productivity from the start
• Create specialized onboarding programs for newly acquired companies and entities to integrate acquired employees into the Endeavor network
• Partner with hiring managers and support teams to facilitate onboarding activities
• Develop and maintain support of onboarding, on-going:
• Create a ''community of practice'' for those delivering onboarding so facilitators can learn from one another and stay up to date
• Ensure materials (presentations, guides, etc.) that capture the full scope of the company, as well as division-specific materials are kept up to date
• Design, deliver and scale employee learning programs designed to help employees understand our business and leverage our vast network, resources and internal talent
• Support career progression and career development efforts, activating tools and frameworks to help employees understand how they can grow their career in the company
• Drive best practices and integrate into Endeavor processes – while also knowing what other best in class companies are doing
REQUIREMENTS (SKILLS & APPTITUDES)
• Passion for Learning and Development
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in Human Resources and Learning & Development
• Knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design. Well-versed in digital learning, just-in-time/micro-learning, and blended learning strategies. Experience with Articulate a plus.
• Comfort with public speaking, as well as leading interactive conversations and training sessions with large and small groups
• Comfort communicating and collaborating with senior executives and high-profile stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Proactive, hands-on work style with an emphasis on problem-solving and organizational skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with an appreciation for patience, humor, and helpfulness.
• Team player who places the team's needs above their own
• Can manage in a dynamic environment with multiple priorities
• Commitment to diversity, belonging, and valuing different perspectives
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.