Coordinator- Talent Strategy
New York, NY
Endeavor seeking full-time executive assistant to join our company, a global leader in sports, entertainment and fashion, operating in more than 100 offices across more than 30 countries. Ideal candidates will have proven experience balancing a varied workload, confidence in interacting with other high level executives, and will have the ability to manage a complex calendar. Experience in organizing a high volume of information is a must.
The Executive Assistant candidate will exercise discretion and independent judgment, as well as the ability to interface and work with the most senior level business leaders and their teams, both internally at Endeavor and externally at other Companies. This candidate should be able to anticipate problems and proactively identify solutions. The candidate will have the ability to effectively navigate media platforms, as well as expertly handle the shifting needs and demands of the clients, senior business leaders and their teams. The ideal candidate will be fluid, adaptable and available as needed outside of working hours.
This role requires advanced Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint skills. The opportunity for special projects and additional responsibilities may apply depending on experience. Additional responsibilities could include diverse digital and technology related work across multiple business units.
• Directly support and assist the Chief Digital Officer (including phones, scheduling, expenses, administrative duties, etc.)
• Coordinate and schedule meetings with company executives and other team members, anticipating changes in availability and making alternative plans in advance.
• Answer phones with professionalism and ability to screen call information for efficient handling.
• Organize team meetings, including preparation of the agenda, organizing follow up and related tasks.
• Organize periodic department global town hall meetings including interacting with IT to ensure all global webex issues are closely managed.
• Organize detailed travel arrangements including for international travel, inclusive of air, hotel, ground transportation and trip meeting itineraries.
• Timely processing of expense reports, proactively working to ensure accurate and timely submission.
• Proactively maintain accurate and up-to-date organization charts.
• Maintain Outlook contacts, ensuring accuracy and timely updates.
• Conduct research on various digital related topics
• Participate in special projects as assigned.
IDEAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
• Relevant experience of 5+ years, with 6 months - 1 year of digital/technology or related experience preferred.
• Proven ability to be exposed to the most confidential of information and to handle with the utmost integrity and discretion.
• Global mindset, with acute awareness of time zone issues and other cultural sensitivities.
• Knowledge of or strong interest in the entertainment industry.
• Capability of effective planning and prioritizing.
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
• Customer focused and proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency.
• Ability to provide clear and concise oral and written communication to all levels of employees within the company and to prospective candidates.
• Ability to represent the company in a positive and enthusiastic manner.
• Positive attitude, highly motivated, and able to easily build relationships across multiple functions and business units.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.