Analyst, Demand Planning
Simon & Schuster
New York, NY
Responsibilities and daily projects include:
• Design for pre-sale: internal presentations, pitch decks, mood boards/comps
• Post-sale activation design including:
• Participate in brainstorms to generate concepts that align with event and partner objectives
• Generate mood boards, design 2D comps/mockup, ability to build the deck and sell the creative concept
• Ability to ask internal stakeholders and partners questions during creative review to get accurate feedback to guide design process
• Visualize consumer/guest experience
• Design invites, series of digital evites and event collateral
• Source and manage relationships with vendors and fabricators with extensive understanding of material usage
• Own budget expectations and event timeline keeping vendors accountable to the highest quality product
• Source décor elements and ensure that activation meets safety standards, can be produced efficiently, and can be installed and de-installed safely and on time
• Design and generate all final files for production
• Create animated digital units for partners or for owned social channels – can leverage inhouse talent on bring to life
• Oversee the installation and deinstallation for on-site events. Anticipate challenges and come up with creative solutions that meet project and budget goals for the duration of the project
• Direct members of the creative team by giving actionable design direction, clear next steps.
• Ability to navigating complicated projects with experience on how to get answers and track a project through to completion.
The qualified candidate should have a sophisticated design sense, innovative ideas, strong typography
skills, great attention to detail, and possess a problem-solving mindset. This individual should excel at working both independently as well as in a collaborative team environment. They also must be able to handle a full project load and be able to provide a portfolio of innovative and inspiring work.
• 8+ years of experience working in experiential event design or agency
• 2+ years management experience
• Strong graphic and typography design skills with layout experience
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, PowerPoint
• Highly organized and deadline oriented
• Adept at working independently on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to communicate and exchange ideas
• Ability to prioritize projects on the fly in a deadline driven environment
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2nv95-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.