International exclusive speakers' agency is seeking a Business Affairs Executive to manage and facilitate contracts for confirmed speaking engagements with hosting organizations. This includes the generation, review and negotiation of agreements with hosting organizations in consultation with sales agents and speaker account managers. The candidate must be highly organized and possess excellent written and oral communication skills. They should also be customer service oriented, able to multi-task, handle a high volume of work, and problem solve in a highly collaborative environment.
• Creation and execution of contracts between Speaker, Agency and Hosting Organizations
• Responsible for reviewing and negotiating changes to speaker contracts in a professional, time sensitive and straightforward manner
• Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes
• Identify potential liability related to business practices and policies
• Accurately communicate internally with all agents and speaker account representatives
• Maintain detailed notes in CRM database reflecting the process and outcome of any negotiations
• Perform other related duties and special projects as required
• Admitted to the NY Bar
• 1-3 years of transactional legal/business affairs experience, at a firm or in-house
• Outstanding drafting, negotiation, and organizational skills and advanced skills in identifying legal issues
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• A curious mind, a strong work ethic, and a creative but practical approach to problem-solving
• An upbeat temperament, a dynamic personality, and a team-oriented approach to work
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.