The Harry Walker Agency, the World's Leading Speakers Agency, is seeking a coordinator/account associate to join our team. This person will serve as the liaison between our Speakers' offices and the organizations hosting the speaking engagements. The account associate is responsible for organizing and coordinating the details associated with the execution of the Speaker's appearance at the event. This person in this position must be detail oriented, a proactive problem solver, and be a collaborative team player. This role will be handling multiple accounts and will need to manage work flow from multiple channels.
The candidate should have at least 3 years work experience in scheduling or event planning. This person will need to have excellent oral and written communication skills, must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, have a calm and professional demeanor.
• Develop professional relationships with Speakers and their offices
• Work with internal departments [ex: sales, contracts, accounting and marketing] to ensure Speaker and Host satisfaction, clear understanding of expectations, as well as accurate and timely billing of all travel expenses
• Arrange and organize travel details for Speakers and staff coordinating with vendors, host organizations, and the Speakers' offices
• Prepare thorough event briefing materials for Speaker's offices
• Develop and follow project timelines from Speaker's acceptance of the engagement to event day, including all marketing and promotions relating to the event
• Ensure Speakers are taken care of from the moment they leave home to the moment they return and that the events run smoothly for both the Speaker and the host's perspective
Desired Skills & Experience
• At least 3 years work experience
• Background in event planning and travel logistics
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
• Superb organizational skills with great attention to detail
• Ability to negotiate and find creative solutions
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Creative thinking and a positive, can-do attitude under pressure a must!
• Strong computer skills: Word, Outlook, Excel. CRM database experience is helpful but not required as is twitter and other social media knowledge
The Harry Walker Agency is the world's leading speakers' agency - and has been for over 70 years. HWA exclusively represents today's thought leaders and has access to and relationships with hundreds of freelance speakers. HWA speakers' bureau exclusively represents former Heads of State and World Leaders, the most prominent US Cabinet Officers, Nobel Laureates, journalism's biggest names, bestselling authors, Chief Executive Officers and well-known economists. We also work with hundreds of motivational and keynote speakers from all over the world.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11yvv-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.