160over90 is owned by Endeavor, one of the biggest names in culture and entertainment in the world. The creative department here is like that of any other agency but we aren't bogged down by dated holding company models and we aren't owned by a consulting firm. Our connection to Endeavor is our unfair advantage, helping us connect brands to culture through sports, music, film, and fashion like no other. The ideas are boss, able to be taken to the world in whatever way they work best via advertising, branding, social media, PR, experiential, digital and more.
We're looking for an Art Director responsible for concepting and producing creative ideas across an existing client in the plant-based grocery category. Working alongside a Copywriter partner, the Art Director will be skilled in learning the client's business objectives and accomplishing those through strategically sound creative ideas that put our clients in the epicenter of culture. You will be highly conceptual - ideating against each brief from platform concepts down to how concepts are brought to life through various executions. You will see through to execution in partnership with your Copywriter counterpart, production, account management and with close mentorship by your Creative Director.
You are a thinker and a maker. You are a listener and a teacher. You thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are instinctively curious about culture and trends. The opportunities here are endless, so your creativity must be too.
• Strong background Design, Advertising, Marketing or relevant field
• Extremely skilled in developing high-level brand concepts as well as articulating those concepts in executions across various media channels
• Takes a profound interest in the world around you – culture, music, film, sport, art, entertainment
• Must be able to work autonomously – taking ownership of your workload and able to juggle several projects at one time
• Takes an interest in your counterpart's profession with the ability to write and express ideas at a good level
• Approachable, collaborative, results-oriented, problem-solver who can both provide and take direction well
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – not afraid to have difficult discussions
• Team building skills, proactively seeking opportunities to develop team members
• Excellent organizational, presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Thrives in a collaborative environment
• A culture instigator – within the agency and in the world
• Computer literacy with fluency in entire Adobe Creative Suite
160/90 is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykx2m-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.