Guildford, United Kingdom
Workforce Management (WFM) Planning Analyst
Senior Workforce Planning Analyst
As a Senior Workforce Planning Analyst, you will report to Director, Planning and Business Excellence. You are passionate about improvements. Asking the right questions to find the right answers. Thinking critically and analyzing data to connect the dots and find solutions.
Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE)
EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization exists to inspire the world to play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages. We value people who will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion. It's just as important for us to create great experiences for our people as for our players. We're looking for people that will come to the office (or Zoom meeting) excited to work and ready for some fun.
EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
• Create, maintain and deliver monthly, quarterly and annual staff planning projections for all frontline WWCE departments, adhering to tight deadlines.
• Maximise the use of our Workforce Management tools in projecting our staffing requirements.
• Analyse large historical datasets to ensure that our Operations teams are delivering against plans, with the ability to find actionable insights to drive improvements across our organization.
• Review and improve our planning processes on a consistent basis to ensure we are maximising our effectiveness and identifying opportunities to improve efficiency.
• Work with key stakeholders across Worldwide Customer Experience to ensure our plans are constantly reviewed and updated to contain up to date information.
• Build a strong working relationship with our operations management, product management and project management teams to ensure that we are supporting them in delivering their goals whilst modelling planning scenarios to ensure business objectives are met.
• Work with our Data Science and Insights teams to identify analysis opportunities to drive improvements whilst also ensuring we are delivering to our planning KPIs.
• Collaborate with our Finance team to ensure that we are delivering against our monthly, quarterly, and annual budget targets.
• Deliver and present our long-term planning outputs on a monthly and quarterly basis to leadership teams across the organisation
• Experience performing WFM at a large-scale multinational corporation.
• Minimum of 3 years in Workforce Planning for a team of 1000+ agents
• Ability to flex between long term strategic forecasting and short-term tactical planning in a fast-paced environment
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI) with the ability to model long-term staffing requirements in Excel.
• 3 or more years using Aspect or similar WFM tool.
• Advanced knowledge of key planning methodologies like Erlang, Workload, Shrinkage, etc.
• Intermediate knowledge of forecasting, quantitative modelling, and scenario analysis
• Experience using Tableau or a similar analytics platform to analyse large historical data sets to ensure accuracy of our planning inputs and outputs and to identify improvement opportunities.
• Proven track record of delivering to targets within tight deadlines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk3bk0-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.