UX Designer (Madden)
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, and EA SPORTS UFC.
EA SPORTS Madden NFL is the best-selling sports property in US Video game history. Madden NFL is an immersive, simulation-based, authentic NFL interactive experience, empowering fans to play out their NFL fantasy of winning the Super Bowl (and much more). Madden NFL has entertained fans over three decades with more than 130 million lifetime units sold.
Madden NFL is developed at EA's Tiburon Studio in Orlando, FL, and Madrid, Spain by a team that prides itself on innovation and creative collaboration. We are looking for talent with a passion for sports to create experiences that connect with millions of football fans around the world to grow the love of the sport.
What you will do:
As UI Technical Designer you will work with designers, artists and engineers to create great player experiences . You will break down designs into smaller pieces to create building blocks which can be reused to build the game's UI and work with UX and visual designers to help prototype and implement features to specification. As a UI Technical Designer, you will work with a team to set and advocate for best practices and create workflows to allow iterative development.
• You will implement screens, widgets, logic and data flows
• Design and help build tools and workflows to support iterative development
• Prove out and advocate for best practices for UI architecture
• Work with our designers and engineers to determine design, technical and data requirements
• Break-down features into defined structures, components, and processes that meet the technical, aesthetic, and functional requirements of the game's vision
• You will implement UI animation and motion of prepared screen assets to support interaction and motion guidelines
• You will prepare and document components to be used by our designers and engineers
• Experience prototyping, developing and maintaining UI features from concept to release
• Shipped at least 1 title as a Technical Designer, Technical Artist, Scripter or similar role
• 2+ years of experience working in Games
• Experience working in a collaborative and cross-discipline environment
• Experience with Visual Scripting or Programming/Scripting languages such as C# and LUA
• Passion for Games and UI
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyo5k3-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.