Senior Rendering Engineer
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to deliver an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Intermediate UI Engineer
This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas where EA operates as an employer.
Full Circle is seeking an Intermediate UI Engineer to join the Skate Team
• You will report to our Lead UI Software engineer and will work directly with our Technical Artists, Experience Designers and the Lead UI Engineer to fulfill user interface design goals
• Take ownership of authoring, iterating, debugging and improving the underlying technology for UI features to a high standard of quality
• You will support the foundational tooling needs of Technical Artists and Experience Designers as those needs arise
• Assess risks, provide feedback on implementation details and estimate workload with reasonable accuracy
• Read, author and maintain technical documentation
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
• Experience working with a team of engineers throughout a full development cycle on an AAA title
• You have experience with C++
• Previous professional experience in frontend development for games, enterprise or web
• Ability to work independently and to be self-directing
• Passion for making and playing innovative games
• Comprehension of MVVM / MVC architectural principles
• Understanding of 3D mathematics
• Past experience with console development
• Knowledge of any other programming language, C# and Python especially
• B.S. in Computer Science or Computer Science Engineering
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.