We are EA!
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
As a Senior Data Analyst in the EARO QV Sports Data team you will help analyze our player and project data to improve our Quality Verification strategies. You are a thoughtful and curious person who has a passion for diving into data to solve problems. Your insights will influence how we build and verify the quality of our games and will guide the analytics team to gather new skills through your knowledge sharing inclinations.
If this sounds interesting, you'll have to:
• Support ongoing Data Centric programs, providing updates and analysis through essential milestones and at multiple touch points to several partners and peers.
• Prepare detailed reports and presentations that help your team identify essential areas of opportunity.
• Evaluate and interpret data to find risks and opportunities, relaying them to the team and management.
• Work with several data providers and partners in the organization, specifically in the development of data requests, checking of data received and following up on data issues.
• Conduct analysis using SQL and other database tools.
• Create best practices in tools and visual technologies to help evolve the project dashboards to provide essential data for project monitoring.
• Develop scripts and queries to import and manipulate clean data from multiple sources.
Who You Are:
• 5+ years of professional analytical experience, applying data to improve process improvements.
• Experience extracting and analyzing data from project workflow and defect management tools, such as from DevTrack, Hansoft or DevTest.
• Excited about data modeling and data warehousing.
• Excited to manage process to increase efficiency on behalf of the team.
• You are able to foster and develop strong working relationships with development partners, customers, support teams and management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97v34-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.