Senior Rendering Engineer
Engineering Services ''Frostbite QDS'' are EA's continuous integration and build experts. We are located in EA studios across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
We pride ourselves on providing superior automation services to our internal customers - EA's game, engine, product, and content teams. Our services include Build & Test Automation, Continuous Integration, Metrics Reporting, and Virtual Infrastructure Management. Learn more about us here.
We are seeking a Sr. Build Engineer to join Engineering Services and provide exemplary services to our partner teams at EA Vancouver.
• Work as a technical liaison with development teams to address build issues and improvements.
• Establish a lead role in maintaining existing, and establishing new technologies with the goal of delivering a stable scalable continuous integration environment, capable of providing stable expansion routes, and delivering quality, well structured reporting output to developers and other stakeholders submitting builds to the CI system.
• Develop working relationships with key stakeholders particularly in Frostbite Development, in Quality Engineering, and in Release Management.
• Drive and advance the skills development of the Build farm team, ensuring that all on the team stay current with best industry practices in DevOps and CI
• BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
• 6 + years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining CI environments.
• 6 + being a team lead on CI environment operations.
• 6 + years of experience in programming, scripting, configuration management (Java, Groovy, Python, shell) for the intended development of CI infrastructure.
• 6 + years of experience with large scale systems (high volume user community, high volume throughput)
• Proven Excellent understanding of software development and DevOps concepts, debugging processes and procedures.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.