As part of the Analytics Solutions team, you will report directly to the Analytic Solutions Senior Architect and you will help improve the end-to-end analytics warehouse used to depict player evolution year-over-year in AAA-titles. You will engage with multiple partners including game studios and the EA business to capture requirements and create logical and physical data models. You will also help identify data sources and document and maintain the data landscape to ensure validity and correct definition. You will also provide high-level expertise on the analytics platform and telemetry data and share your knowledge with our partners to help them get the most value out of their analytics projects.
• Work with analytics and game development teams to understand and establish customer requirements and specify data-driven designs, then support implementation within the analytics platform by working with other data solution architects, and the data and infrastructure engineering teams.
• Participate in the assessment and design of data architecture components (data model, mapping, data flows, transformations, interfaces) to make sure they are well integrated and aligned with the solution architecture
• Map datum from source to target; prepare and manage data models for multiple components of the analytics platform.
• Develop mastery of the data – definition, source, flow, required transformation and velocity.
• Be a consultant to our customers and provide Tier 1 support for all data solutions.
• Promote and enforce standards for data solutions; act as a good data citizen guiding analysts on best practices using our solutions; and promote good governance within the community.
• Manage our systems' data quality and provide stewardship in data governance programs.
• Awareness of security requirements, potential impacts, and the need to enforce standards.
• 3 or more years of experience with data warehousing, data management and business intelligence, within enterprise scale data management systems.
• Customer-focussed, you will need to display excellent communication skills (in-person and remotely) with the ability to describe complex information and designs simply
• Excellent technical understanding of data modelling, design and architecture principles and techniques across master data, transaction data and derived data.
• Expertise in creating relational and object-driven data models using Kimball concepts.
• Experience with data integration from multiple data sources, including Snowflake, Presto, BigQuery, and Kafka.
• Knowledge of NoSQL platforms (e.g. key-value stores, graph databases, RDF triple stores).
• You will need to excel in an agile work environment and have the passion to make a difference.
• You will have experience with and eagerness to document all design decisions, with data modelling and wiki tools
• Familiarity with the video game data domain and its life cycle.
• Working knowledge in the areas of Reference Data, Data Quality, Metadata Management.
• Experience with additional languages for data analysis including R, Python, C#.
• Experience with version control systems and code review processes.
• Experience with OLAP, columnar databases, MPP databases.
• Experience with Scrum, Kanban and agile methodologies.
• Experience working with remote teams in different time zones around the world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp10mx-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.