Job Title: Software Quality Engineer
Company: Electronic Arts (EA)
Location: Hyderabad, India
Remote Work: No
Electronic Arts is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres. We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Development Technology & Solutions
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide
EA's Quality Verification team is looking for a Software Engineer to join the automation group in Hyderabad. You will be part of a testing team that aims to deliver automation scripts of game features to accomplish devices. You will receive requirements and test cases from QA, writing scripts to perform the tests, participating in code review, and delivering the scripts back to QA. You will manage the delivery of scripts, as well as maintenance and bug fixing.
• You will develop automation solutions and QA tools based on projects and management needs: including development of automated test framework, test scripts for web-based services and games in EA.
• Work with QA, developers, and product managers to improve and ensure automated tests coverage.
• Evaluate and adopt technologies which improve QV team efficiency and platform capability.
• Work with peers and managers to exchange complex information related to areas of specialization.
• You will be reporting to Development Director.
• Software engineering or relevant background is required.
• 3+ years working experience in Automation test, Performance Test or testing for web-based service or relevant product, or relevant programming/coding experience
• Be familiar with at least open source automation frameworks or tools (Selenium, Appium, webdriver.IO, etc.).
• Experience on open source performance test tool is a plus (Locust, Jmeter, etc.)
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz63jq-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.