At EA Gothenburg, our purpose is to improve the art of tech and work together, as a development team and with our studio partners. Technical progress is an amazing challenge that we love. We foster this by prioritizing each other's growth as developers while finding the right balance between innovation and execution in what we make. We find the process invigorating, and the possibilities fascinating.
Purposely shaped to be the technical hub within EA Studios Europe (EASE), which includes award-winning game studios such as Criterion and DICE, EA Gothenburg houses remarkable technical talent that work on a mixture of game development and EA's proprietary game engine, Frostbite. We also create and improve a myriad of tools within our scope.
EA Gothenburg is a great place to take your skills to the next level. Join us!
We are looking for a newly graduated software engineer.
• Working as part of our engineering team, you will develop and specialize your programming skills, learning to turn ideas into quality implementations that are released in our games.
• Collaborating daily with other engineers and departments to deliver amazing features – both in-person and via Slack, email and our other communication tools.
• Implementing, testing, and maintaining sustainable, reliable, and efficient code.
• BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
• Being comfortable in C++ programming with a desire to enhance your skills.
• Good understanding of object-oriented design principles.
• Good math skills including trigonometry, calculus, and linear algebra
• A passion for bringing new ideas to the office, a drive for teamwork, and engagement to become a better software engineer today in order to bring high-quality entertainment for our future titles
We look forward to receiving your application!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbopzk-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.