Développeur.se logiciel (rendering) / Software Developer (Rendering)
''Motive'' is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will help in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
You are smart and passionate about computer graphics and the related math and physics aspects, but you have little or no video-game industry experience. You seek to work with experts in the rendering domain to learn from them and grow. Your long term goal is to become an expert rendering programmer yourself and ship the best AAA games in the industry. Your are a collaborative and sociable person who enjoys working and succeeding as a team.
What You Do:
• Work on core rendering features, engine components and tools with mentorship from your senior peers and leads.
• Write or contribute to technical design specifications.
• Maintain, implement, test and debug code, pipelines and other rendering-related sub-components and packages.
• Profile and optimize rendering modules of a game engine.
• Stay up to date with the latest hardware & software changes impacting the rendering domain.
• Fluent in C++
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with at least one major rendering API
• Passion for computer graphics and game development
• Strong math skills
• Self-motivated and self-taught, as demonstrated by a portfolio of personal projects
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnxe2-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.