Senior UX Researcher, EAX
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world's greatest games. The EAX team is driving the strategy and implementation of important programs for EA's community of players to connect them to one another and to the games they love to play. These programs include: the EA desktop app, EA.com, in-game experiences and strategies to connect players across platforms, our cross-platform subscription EA Play, and a host of other consumer experiences and strategies.
In your role as an Sr. UX Researcher you will work with our team building in-game, social player experiences with the goal of helping to shape the team's product and UX strategy. This means you'll partner with the product and design team to build a research plan that uncovers player-centered opportunities ultimately helping the team to build a high quality player experience. As part of the broader UX Design family, you will be an important contributor to the EAX team based in Redwood City and Vancouver.
What you'll do
• Work with our product and design team to create research plans based on the team's goals and priorities
• Lead all phases of user research for our in-game player experiences, including recruiting, scheduling, developing test scripts or surveys, and conducting research
• Synthesize and communicate research findings into easy to understand and relevant insights that promote user empathy and helps the team in achieving their goals
• Help promote a culture of research with the wider product and design team
• You have an advanced degree in experimental psychology (experimental, social, cognitive), human computer interaction, human factors, or a related field, or equivalent industry experience
• You have 3+ years industry experience in research design and conducting user research studies across platforms
• You are fluent in multiple evaluative and generative research methodologies and have expertise around when to apply one over another
• You can show prior work examples of research projects and the results of the findings
• You can communicate findings in an relevant and understandable way
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xkq5-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.