Remote / Virtual
We are EA
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams’ experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We’re responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we’re responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
It is an exciting era for our industry, and an exciting time to join the team at EA!
Reporting to the Manager Talent Acquisition, you will be based in our Motive Montreal Studio, supporting the recruitment for the studio.
• You will manage the entire recruitment cycle to meet staffing goals (create job postings and develop job descriptions, need analysis meetings, select and recommend candidates, organize and participate in interviews), offers.
• You will develop strategic plans to recruit the best talents for studio positions.
• You will propose and implement methods to increase the quality and quantity of applications, including new sources for active and passive recruitment.
• Use social and professional networking platforms to identify and find the best candidates.
• You will work with hiring managers to ensure that job requirements and expectations are understood and that candidates are assessed against well-defined criteria.
• Coach recruiting managers on interview techniques and make recommendations on the selection of candidates.
• Monitor and document the important indicators designed to measure the effectiveness of the recruitment process.
• Identify opportunities for promoting the employer brand.
• Build a pipeline of promising candidates and maintain regular contact for future opportunities.
• Ensure highest excellence in service to create an exceptional experience for candidates.
• At least 5 years of experience managing the full recruitment cycle as well as sourcing.
• Fluency in English and French both orally and in writing.
• Excellent ability to develop business partnerships, and influence.
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other sourcing tools.
• Experience in creative high-tech industry an asset.
Want to know more about EA Motive Montreal studio? Click here
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.