Program Manager, Workplace Experience
Guildford, United Kingdom
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative and passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
In collaboration with People Experience Centres of Excellence, Inclusion and Outreach Champions, you will guide a regional approach for engaging and retaining diverse talent while promoting a culture of belonging across EMEA and APAC.
You will also promote regional diversity and corporate social responsibility outreach programmes in close partnership with the business, ensuring enterprise focus on priorities. We, at EA, are committed to creating an inclusive, belonging culture for employees and creating a diverse workforce today and in the future that can best serve our global community of players. You will report to the Head of Inclusion, Diversity & Corporate Social Responsibility and work with the Director of Inclusive Experiences & Strategy.
• Analyse data and use storytelling to motivate senior executives to act
• Partner with our business leaders to foster diversity within their organisations through specific Inclusion Action plans that are aligned with their goals
• Cultivate the mindset and develop capabilities of local leaders to foster an inclusive culture through learning programmes, including unconscious bias and cross-cultural communication.
• Partner with our Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion Champions and Outreach Ambassadors in the region to connect local ERG projects to the regional Inclusion strategy goals and increase employee engagement
• Advocate and guide EA partnerships to promote Corporate Social Responsibility efforts – inclusive of community outreach and environmental sustainability
• Work with our talent acquisition and talent development teams to embed diversity strategies into every program
• Partner with Corporate Communications to engage employees in our diversity, inclusion, and CSR work internally and with external partners and players
• Spend immersive time at site locations in Europe and Asia to partner with local leadership and bring the Inclusion, Diversity & CSR strategy to life
• Experience building a global inclusion and diversity strategy
• The ability to analyse data to inform decisions and use metrics to evaluate the success
• To communicate compelling messages that influence action at all levels, with an understanding of cultural and regional nuances
• The will to experiment and implement new practices to evolve our programmes while embodying EA's purpose and beliefs
• To travel for local engagement at site locations in Europe and Asia
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.