As a Senior Game Lifecycle Manager, you will report to the Director of Experience Integration organization. You will lead the WWCE process to develop and implement CX strategies supporting a portfolio of EA games. This process includes working with teams across Studio, Services, and WorldWide Customer Experience (WWCE) to understand game & services strategies, support strategies, and the player experience. You will implement the strategies using the same relationships to ensure support readiness for game & services throughout the lifecycle
EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization exists to inspire the world to play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages. We value people who will bring new perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion. It's just as important for us to create great experiences for our people as for our players. We're looking for people that will come to the office (or Zoom meeting) excited to work and ready for some fun.
• Support a portfolio of EA products including EA Services, HD, and Mobile games
• Lead cross-functional workgroups to create CX strategies
• Identify important organizations needed to create strategies
• Partner with those organizations to create single & multi year strategies to improve the player support experience
• Drive agreement and awareness of CX strategy with cross functional work group and across WWCE
• Implement CX strategy including support readiness plans for game launch
• Work with studio, product and other important organizations to implement CX strategies
• Ensure organizational readiness for game launches
• Support games and CX strategies once game has launched and is in Live Service
• Use existing operational models frameworks to create CX strategies and launch readiness plans
• Monitor and report on CX strategy adoption including game support performance immediately post-launch
• Create and lead quick response team to address any support gaps identified post-launch
• Implement mitigation activities, monitor and report on outcomes
• Assess, manage, and resolve new issues to minimize disruption to the player experience once the game is in Live Service
• 5 years Program/Project Management experience
• Capable of managing multiple projects with competing schedules simultaneously
• Experience creating, implementing and following work schedules and meeting deadlines
• Program/project on time delivery including risk mitigation when schedule delays occur
• Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to articulate complex issues by written and verbal communications. This includes being able to position information appropriately for your audience.
• Experience creating complex strategies and managing them through implementation
• Experience leading formal and informal teams including team member management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe6q3-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.