Associate Technical Artist - Create
A Senior Cinematic Animator creates highly believable performances in cinematics that immerse and engage the player in EA's games. They will demonstrate a solutions-oriented and quality-focused approach in completing their tasks. A Senior Cinematic Animator will be responsible for the following:
• Work with the Animation Director, Leads & team to establish and maintain animation quality expectations for the project.
• Animate cinematics that support the narrative of the game.
• Animate realistic human performances that convey character personality and believability.
• Collaborate effectively across multiple departments including art, tech and production.
• Exhibit the ability to troubleshoot day to day issues and work with team members to find solutions.
• Actively contribute to the continued improvements of the techniques and best practices of the animation team as well as offer mentorship where applicable.
Skills and experience EA looks for:
• 5+ years of experience as an animator working on AAA game or film titles
• Strong understanding of traditional animation principles and fundamentals, able to demonstrate an exceptional visual/technical understanding of animation mechanics.
• Mastery of high-end animation software packages such as Maya.
• Experience with creating realistic facial animation.
• Motion capture cleanup experience.
• Ability to take direction well and address notes in a timely fashion.
• Animation background, degree in Fine Arts or Computer Animation.
• Experience in Motionbuilder
• Experience in game engines
• Experience in Perforce and Shotgrid
• Enjoy playing games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55m30-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.