Senior Game Designer
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA.
Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Purpose of the Role:
The Commercial Team is hiring a Trainee to join their team as Demand Planning Intern, reporting to the Local Demand Planner. You will be immersed in the heart of the company, participating in the monitoring and analysis of all key indicators of our business and will be in contact with people from all departments (Sales, Marketing and Finance).
This course will equip you with an overview of the issues of a commercial function within an entertainment company, also it will equip you with technical and behavioural skills that will help your future career.
• You will perform the extraction, compilation and interpretation of weekly sell and inventory data from customers and GSD. (Weekly Sell Out and Weekly Business Reports).
• You will monitor and analyse EA products, sales statistics and competition.
• You will help building Weekly reports on our sells performance.
• You will support new releases forecasting process.
• You will support the account managers: promotional analysis and monitoring of market shares.
• you will partner with the supply chain team to monitor order's needs.
• You will work with the finance team to help assessing risks with customers inventories.
Capabilities (Skills including Technical Requirements):
• High level of Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets). Tableau recommended.
• Economic and Business Sciences.
• Fluent in English with a business level.
• You don't need previous experience for this role.
• Affinity with numbers and analytical mind
• Organisation, handling many tasks simultaneously, prioritising a good work flow.
• Initiative to look for improvements.
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.