Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
And we want you to join us. We're hiring a Resource Manager.
This is an individual contributor role supporting WWCE from the Strategic Planning, Execution, and Experience Design team. We are looking for someone who can help us improve our approach to resource management, improve our model through influence and education, work with team members across the organization to set up the practice, and support ongoing management. We are looking for someone who has managed the resource management practice in previous roles, can decipher what will work best here, and can direct adoption of an allocation-based model not one based solely on project estimation. You will report to the Director of Business Execution Partners.
Stand Up a Resource Management Framework
• Work with leaders and people managers to identify the right capacity model to use for planning
• Work with people managers to establish their role in supporting an accurate understanding of their teams capacity
• Lead our efforts to model resource capacity and visualize project modeling scenarios during strategic planning cycles
• Advise on feasibility to complete all of the projects in the portfolio Identify and recommend resources needed to accomplish requested program goals
• Facilitate the continued development and definition of this department, including process development, technology solutions, and a skillset/talent management system
• Mentor other resource managers on best practices
• Ensure there is a clear, current, and functional view for when resources are available and what projects they can be designated to
• Provide what-if scenarios that inform leadership on choices for delivery
• Recommend project resources based on project needs, resource skills, and availability
• Provide and publish availability information and manage bandwidth
• Lead recurring resource meetings and facilitate resourcing booking issues/conflict resolution and report on weekly use reports with team members
• Maneuver changing framework conditions and resource availability, and find solutions to resource management conflicts as they occur
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree or 7 years of related experience in one of the following areas: human resources, recruiting, staffing/placement/resource management, or field consulting experience
• Organization, process initiation and management, communication, change management and compromise
• Experience setting up resource management framework
• Experience with at least 1 resource management enterprise application.
• Experience in/knowledge of project management practices - Agile, Waterfall, and hybrid
• Develop trust with the Leadership Team and Extended Leadership Team
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvo31m-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.