Client Software Engineer - C - FIFA
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play. Our Marketing & Infrastructure team is seeking a Reporting Solutions Manager.
• Help lead the design and scale of important data and reporting systems across paid, owned, and earned media.
• Directly ensure media teams, analysts, and data scientists have the data they need to make informed decisions on driving media.
• Manage successful reporting projects in an enterprise environment
• Provide leadership by creating agreement among partnering teams on data requirements of projects across paid and organic channels
• Document plans for building reporting requirements that fulfill EA's business goals.
• Create project status that articulates the next steps / milestones for report development activities and provide updates to partnering teams across the marketing organization
• Ensure that data across all marketing platforms speaks the same language and can be leveraged for high-level omni-channel marketing insights
• Perform periodic reviews that independently evaluates the adequacy, comprehensiveness and effectiveness of reporting solutions
• Identify deficiencies and recommend solutions to complex data aggregation challenges surrounding effectiveness of our marketing reach and spend programs
• Anticipate changes in data availability and improve processes to support these changes
• Interpret requirements and identify needs and possible solutions even before they're formally requested
• Exhibit proficiency with multiple advanced marketing and reporting tools and data sets
• Help address reporting, data or platform issues by working with cross-team partners, investigating causes and implementing scalable solutions
• Write and run SQL queries against owned and 3rd party databases to produce ad-hoc reports
• Oversee data quality within reporting systems and establish processes that ensure accuracy and recency requirements
• Manage data ingestion processes from 1st and 3rd party platforms (e.g. EA channels, Facebook )
• Develop training materials and run routine educational sessions with media and organic channel experts so they feel comfortable accessing and understanding dashboards
• Advanced competency in large-scale reporting tools like Datorama, Tableau, Domo.
• Can implement large-scale reporting solutions in enterprises with evidence of adoption and return on investment
• Direct working experience with marketing functions like paid media, social, earned, community management and CRM
• Knowledge of IT solutions with a foundational awareness of security, configuration, infrastructure concepts, business intelligence, visualization, and data structures
• 3+ years of experience with relational databases, different flavors of SQL and query optimization
• Experience with marketing platforms and tools (like Facebook, Google Marketing Platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Twitter)
• Experience with macros and formulas in Google Sheets and Excel
• Can curate communication style, dependent on team and technical level of audience
• Experience overseeing projects/workflows across a global institution
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.