''Motive'' is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will help make the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
Reporting to the Manager Talent Acquisition, you will be based in our Motive Montreal Studio, supporting the recruitment for the studio.
What you will do at Motive:
• You will manage the entire recruitment cycle to meet staffing goals (create job postings, need analysis meetings, select and recommend candidates, organize and participate in interviews), offers and sourcing.
• You will develop strategic plans to recruit the best talents for studio positions.
• You will propose and implement methods to increase the quality and quantity of applications, including new sources for active and passive recruitment.
• Use social and professional networking platforms to identify and find the best candidates.
• You will work with hiring managers to ensure that job requirements and expectations are understood and that candidates are assessed against well-defined criteria.
• Coach recruiting managers on interview techniques and make recommendations on the selection of candidates.
• Monitor and document the important indicators designed to measure the effectiveness of the recruitment process.
• Identify opportunities for promoting the employer brand.
• Build a pipeline of promising candidates and maintain regular contact for future opportunities.
• Ensure highest excellence in service to create an exceptional experience for candidates.
Qualities of the next Senior Recruiter at Motive:
• At least 5 years of experience managing the full recruitment cycle as well as sourcing.
• Fluency in English and French both orally and in writing.
• Excellent ability to develop business partnerships, and influence.
• Ability to prioritize and organizer your work.
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other sourcing tools.
• Experience in creative high-tech/video game industry an asset.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8837x-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.