Technical Design Director
Analyste Qualité (contrat 1 an)'/Quality Analyst (1 year contract)
Quality Analyst (1 year contract)
''Motive'' is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea, to reality. We're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Instead, we choose to prioritize innovation through experimentation, and creativity through fun. Motive provides a safe, trusting and empowering environment where everyone feels supported to make brave decisions and to take these creative jumps. Curious about what the future of games could look like? Great, so are we.
Motive QA (Montreal) is looking for Quality Analysts to join an established, experienced team working on a AAA title in development.
We're looking for an experienced professional who love challenge and wants to push the limits to make amazing games. Reporting to the QA Development Manager, you'll work cross discipline with developers, partner teams and within QA to oversee feature testing for the project.
You'll ensure EA accomplishes its commitment to putting Players First, by working with our developers and partners to raise the bar on product quality. If that's you then we want to hear from you!
• QA owner for a game feature'/system.
• Determine and maintain the test strategy for your feature'/system, ensuring and accurate reporting of status and risk.
• Represent QA within the development team; be visible, vocal and integrated.
• Participate in daily development stand-ups and share updates with the wider QA team.
• Develop an intimate understanding of your feature, underlying systems, and associated considerations; share details and changes with the wider QA team.
• Work with our remote test team to ensure high-quality service delivery for your area(s) of ownership.
• Use development tools to improve issue identification upstream and promote defect prevention.
• Guide the implementation and maintenance of automation and telemetry within your area of ownership.
• Interpret data from numerous sources to produce clear, relevant information, driving decisions to improve product quality.
• Provide qualitative feedback.
Who you are:
• A passion for games and player-first mentality.
• Knowledge of gaming consoles and their systems.
• Knowledge of white-box'/grey-box testing methodologies.
• 2+ years of applicable work experience working in an embedded, integrated product team.
• Experience working in a live service development model (i.e. sprints, continuous development).
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
• Experience with applications such as JIRA, Confluence, DevTest, TestRail, Perforce or Git.
• Experience with test automation.
• Experience with telemetry systems.
• Experience with data analysis and visualization tools, such as Power Bi or Tableau.
• Experience with game engine editors, such as Frostbite, Unreal Engine, or Unity.
• Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.