We're Criterion, and we love making games!
For more than fifteen years we've entertained millions of players around the world with our award-winning games. Our experienced people have expressed their passion for outstanding game feel, AAA audio-visual quality and technical innovation in the Burnout & Need for Speed series, Star Wars Battlefront II, Battlefield V and Battlefield 2042.
We believe that healthy, engaged teams make great games, so we place enormous value on collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspectives. For the past four years we are very proud to have been recognised by gamesindustry.biz as one of the best places to work in the UK. Let's talk about how you could be a part of it.
The Challenge Ahead
Criterion Games is looking for an experienced QA Analyst to join our team. You will report to the QA Project Manager, and you will oversee the quality of several game features/systems.
What a Quality Analyst does at Criterion
Quality Analysts oversee the accurate execution and reporting of all testing activities for their areas(s) of ownership.
What you will do:
• As a Quality Analyst you will be responsible for the accurate execution and reporting of all testing activities for several game features.
• Determine and maintain the test strategy for your areas of ownership, ensuring accurate reporting of status and risk.
• Represent QA within the development team; be visible, vocal, and integrated.
• You will develop an intimate understanding of your features, underlying systems, and associated dependencies; share details and changes with the wider QA team.
• You will work with our remote test team to ensure high-quality service delivery for your areas of ownership.
• You will utilise development tools to improve issue identification and promote defect prevention.
This contract role is planned to run until Dec-2022
What we are looking for:
• A passion for quality.
• Embedded games or software development QA experience.
• Knowledge of white-box/grey-box testing methodologies.
• Experience with applications such as JIRA, Confluence, TestRail, Perforce or Git.
• Experience with data analysis and visualisation tools, such as Power Bi or Tableau.
• Experience with game engine editors, such as Frostbite, Unreal Engine, or Unity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyo2np-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.