Program Manager People Services
We are EA
As one of the world's largest video game developers and publishers, we have many well-known titles-Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don't know how we're committed to creating games and services for every platform-from mobile to console-to give our players that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
EA was founded by individuals with a deep passion for making games. Many things have changed over the years as the gaming industry has expanded immensely, but we are still motivated by the same passion for developing, publishing, and distributing the world's best games. Our history has been one of great success, and our future looks even brighter. Gaming has come a long way from Pac-Man & Space Invaders and fueled by our accomplished staff at locations right across the Globe we are united in our passion to continue shaping the future of interactive entertainment. Together we can make a difference.
The Challenge Ahead:
The People Services team's exists to enable a employee experience that seamlessly supports EA's playful culture. We are employees' first line of help and aim to create employee experiences that delight built upon infrastructure, technology and processes that scale. We develop efficient and simple people processes and programs. We also manage people knowledge and build program management capability across our company.
As part of the People Services team, you will serve as EA's pre-eminent M&A & Restructuring expert across HR Systems, HR Data & HR Operations. You will work across various project teams tasked with successfully integrating a portfolio of acquisitions. Or you will work with HR teams tasked with performing business event restructuring. This is a transformative role for the People Services team, and the first of its kind! You will report to the Head of People Services.
You will be a key partner and work with either HR Integration Management office or Restructuring project teams. These teams include HR Business Partners, HR Generalists, HR Systems, and HR Centers of Expertise such as Total Rewards, Benefits, & Legal to identify and onboard People Services' needs. You will also lead a wide variety of operational projects, processes, systems, for People Services.
What the Program Manager, People Services does at EA
You will oversee and manage People Services milestones for complex M&A integrations or business restructurings.
This may include overseeing timelines and milestones for employee records management, HR systems mapping, employee job offers, compliance & local law support, HR systems dual synchronization design & maintenance, HR systems integration, HR systems decommissioning & HR operations migration.
• You will establish and manage People Services project plans for integration or restructuring planning and execution
• You will work with HRIS, Compensation, Benefits and the HR project leaders to establish People Services requirements for integrations & restructurings
• You will work with HRIS to design, deploy & test data loads into EA's core HRIS Workday, and other HR operations systems.
• You will run the People Services project plan, partnering with partners and the HR IMO to provide updates & communicate status, risks, achievements
• You will design and deploy data strategies, such data capture principles, data archiving, data mapping, data migration & data synching processes
• You will work with integrating company HR teams to understand their employee data to accurately map employees into EA's HRIS unfractured. Examples include service dates, job profiles, job grades, employee & contingent worker categories
• You will bring a strong process improvement mindset, and develop saleable ways to inform future acquisitions & restructurings through playbook development
The next great Program Manager, People Services at EA also needs to have:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 5+ years of HRIS, HR generalist, HR Operations or specialist experience in a company with 5k+ employees
• Management consulting experience a plus
• 2+ years of project management experience. Certifications: PMP, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP
• M&A integration and restructuring experience at an organization of 5K+ employee scale
• Experience with general HR processes and data, HR systems design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools
• Hands on experience with Workday HCM
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0moy6-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.