Note - We are considering candidates at varying levels, from Senior to Lead/Principal PM's
Games published by EA (internal studios and 3rd party) integrate into EA's Digital Platform (EADP) to take advantage of the EA's player network and game functionality. The Developer Experience team's charter is to provide a rich and easy-to-use experience for developers on this Platform that will promote low touch high velocity integrations that allow more content into the EA ecosystem.
The Developer Experience Team sits at the intersection of platform software engineering and game development. An ideal developer experience empowers game teams from largest to the smallest studios to prolifically build on top of the Digital Platform. The team's responsibility is to ensure that game developer product areas (domains) like Commerce, Identity, Social, Game Economy, Game Play Services, Data & AI have a uniform, modern, and compelling developer experience. They establish standards for building great integration experiences, educate our game teams, and build mechanisms such as feedback loops to keep the bar high across the company.
Reporting to a Director of Product Management, you will ensure a seamless API integration experience with EADP. You will guide senior product, engineering and game development leadership across EA and 3rd parties. This is a strategic role.
• You will create strategy using outbound discovery of use cases that defines the API surface area and ideal integration path. Influence, align and work with in-bound domain PM's that oversee the API definition to implement the strategy.
• You will advocate with artifacts an easy-to-use developer's integration experience to engage domain product & engineering teams on API design and sample code.
• You will advocate best practices and consistency in design with artifacts for cross domain API usage by drawing inspiration from other outstanding API-first platforms. Guide the creation and uniformity of artifacts such as integration guides, API references and sample code to ensure ideal integration experience.
• You will implement good PM practices by identifying opportunities that can be translated to features, prioritize features based on a framework, build and communicate feature roadmap to multiple partners including executives, write Product Specs that can be easily consumed by engineering, establish success criteria and manage the metrics.
• 5+ years of PM experience.
• A history of building experiences that delight software developers.
• Comfortable presenting to executives and all kinds of audiences of varying levels
• Bachelors or Graduate degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyx5np-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.