Data Engineer- FIFA Future
Presentation Software Engineer - FIFA - Temporary
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC and mobile.
Innovation, passion and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
If you love football, or you're passionate about your craft, this is a role of a lifetime.
The Presentation Software Engineer will be involved in the end-to-end feature development process from architecture design, implementation, debugging, and tuning on multiple platforms and devices, working on complex problems with Designers, Content Creator and other Engineers. You will report to the team's manager and work with your peers on developing the game's foundation layer.
• Design, architect and document technical designs for entire feature.
• Hands-on coding (C++); requirements gathering and designing new tech; maintain/build/own a tech module.
• Work with a proprietary engine to develop stable, scalable, efficient and shareable code.
• Support and work with Content Creators.
• Work with people on a large team both locally and remote.
• Use of common software engineering design patterns and paradigms
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
• Proficiency with C++ and experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
• Knowledge of good software programming practices.
Nice to Have:
• 2+ years experience working on Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo game consoles or other embedded systems.
• Experience with Visual Studio and deep knowledge of the debugging tools.
• Experience with source control systems.
• Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python, Lua) and interpreted languages (C#).
• Knowledge of Gameplay / Rendering / Game modes is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89o0q-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.