Redwood City, CA
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Commercial Intelligence Associate
You will lead quantitative analysis to support the commercial intelligence team. You will balance your time importing and organizing data from varied 3rd party sources, summarizing, and analyzing data, building trend detection tools and dashboards for partners.
• Data mining, collection and ingestion into commercial intelligence database
• Perform initial analysis to assess the quality of the data
• Manipulate large datasets and use them to identify trends and reach meaningful conclusions to inform decisions
• Transform raw data into digestible reports and data visualization; Conduct quantitative analysis and ad hoc reports to support go to market decisions
• Compile and distribute reports, project status, and developments
• Manage 1st party data scraper upkeep for developer consoles
• Manage merchandising forecast tool and increase accuracy; run R code to create forecast and actualize results
• Build trend tools for game performance metrics that impact algorithmic discovery and identify market changes
• Bachelor's degree in the field of Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or in any related IT field.
• 4+ years experience in an analyst role at a mobile gaming company, or similar experience
• Experience in analytics with the ability to implement complex SQL queries (Oracle, Redshift, Big Query)
• Experience with programming language like R/Python and data visualization applications (Tableau, R Shiny, Looker)
• Understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n996-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.