We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
The Mobile Business Manager is an incredible opportunity where you guide the strategic relationships with our mobile platform partners, Apple and Google. Reporting to the Director of Mobile Business Management, in this collaborative role, you not only work with our teams (game studios, marketing, analytics, and creative) but also partner directly with the largest tech companies in the world. You are an organized 'people-person,' who shows both strong communication and problem-solving skills. We're looking for someone who can be the face of EA with our most important external partners in the mobile space.
• Be the 'face of EA,' and manage the daily relationships, advocating for EA's mobile business.
• Build App Store promotional campaigns for priority games and new launches. This includes shaping pitch decks, analyzing performance and optimizing efforts based on data-driven insights.
• Project manage the use of new platform technologies and policies from start to finish.
• Master the policies, features, and technologies of the App Store platform, and consult game studios on best practices to help ensure the success of our games.
• Share our performance and insights with first-party partners during quarterly and annual business reviews.
• Communicate relevant platform information across the organization to appropriate team members.
• Manage daily requests from broader EA teams and help resolve platform-related issues.
• Education: BA / BS
• 4+ years experience working in a digital entertainment or tech industry
• Written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint (can create clear presentations) and Photoshop.
• Experience with the Apple App Store
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp03ee-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.